Walther Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings!

I searched for "PPH" and counldn't find a hit, so I posted here thinking it's the closest match - please tell me if I'm in the wrong place.

I just acquired an early run (serial under 100) Interarms PPH (.380 ACP), and have some serious reservations about the way the ejector pin is seated - despite the fact that all seems to work.

Every actual Walther seats the ejector spring with the open side facing to the right, and with the straight edge up. This one is also open to the right, but seems to be upside down (loop up). I tried changing it to what I expect, but nothing I did seemed right: I ended up placing the spring back where I originally found it, but I'm really uncomfortable with this "arrangment".

Does anyone have an exploded view for the actual PPH, as opposed to a functional equivalent (like a PPK/S)? Barring an exploded view, any comments (based upon actual experience with this apparently hard to find weapon) would be very much appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Interarns PPH (.380ACP) is *not* an *exact* copy of the much beloved PPK - unfortunately. There are subtle differences, and many of those are in the are I am working :-(

I could *really* use a blown up diagram (clear) to help sort this out.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
13,914 Posts
Greetings!

I searched for "PPH" and counldn't find a hit, so I posted here thinking it's the closest match - please tell me if I'm in the wrong place.

I just acquired an early run (serial under 100) Interarms PPH (.380 ACP), and have some serious reservations about the way the ejector pin is seated - despite the fact that all seems to work.

Every actual Walther seats the ejector spring with the open side facing to the right, and with the straight edge up. This one is also open to the right, but seems to be upside down (loop up). I tried changing it to what I expect, but nothing I did seemed right: I ended up placing the spring back where I originally found it, but I'm really uncomfortable with this "arrangment".

Thanks in advance!
Seating the spring with the loop UP is correct, both as to Walthers, and (I can't confirm it, but can't imagine otherwise) the PPH. The straight leg of the spring fits inside the ejector, and usually is crimped in. The loop on the spring's upper arm fits into a semicircular slot in the frame. (Look for it; it's hidden but it's there.)

M

1 - 4 of 4 Posts