Walther Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not had any serious interest in my P99 QA that I have for sale. The only reason I was selling it was that I find the triggerguard hump a bit annoying and thought I would get a newer version.

Since the older one isn't selling I have about decided to remove the hump myself and just keep that one. I have no other issues with it at all.

Has anyone done this or know any reason why cautious removal of the hump would be a problem? I cannot see how it would affect the structural integrity of the frame, but
??

·
Registered
189 Posts
Forum member toeball has:

"... I polished out my trigger assembly with a dremel. I also reshaped the trigger blade and guard to fit me a little better and not bite my finger when I shoot. Took the ridges off the blade, smoothed and rounded it, lowered the bump on the trigger guard. I used an SOS pad to restore the original texture."

ORIG THREAD

·
Registered
232 Posts
I'll post a few photos tomorrow. I did not knock the hump off, just rounded it some and lowered it. I like to roll my finger against it when shooting for accuracy. Something that seems to have carried over from shooting rifles at long range I guess.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts