Walther Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I came across both a 9mm and 40 cal P99 A/S at Collector's Firearms (in Houston) - the store that likes to rip you off on their prices.

Both were $659 new. A/S models with the new, longer mag release. The 9mm version had a few scratches on it too.

No way I can justify paying that cost, especially for one that has scratches on it - the .40 version looked mint (no marks), but that's still too high.

And, believe it or not - they have a used, old frame P99 in green for $620 - NO box/sights/grips etc. Ridiculous!

Oh well; I'll keep looking...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Ugh, that's a shame. You can always try some haggling with them.
If you want to argue for a price that is (which is something I thoroughly dislike doing.)

Those prices are definitely far above average. It's also sad to know that other people must purchase firearms there and have no clue to what a "real" price should be.

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, had the gun not been scratched, I may have tried. I already haggled about the used one a few months ago - They keep trying to sell it on Gunbroker - I called them about it. They won't go lower than $600 on the used one.

Actually, they wanted over $700 for a new one last year, so I guess that is on sale for them

1 - 3 of 3 Posts