Walther Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I've been on the hunt for a p99 AS, in .40 S&W, with an OD frame, Euro sights and an ambi-slide release AE or later date code, but it doesn't seem to exist; if anyone has any suggestions (other than Earls), they would be much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
Not even Earl can help you on that... unless you are willing to pay the price to custom built one....
The OD green is only for the "QA" anymore.....so yes you can get the P99 in OD in .40S&W....but it will have to be in "QA" and not "AS"
or you just have to settle for the Black frame.....
or you can get a older version of the PP99 in OD .40S&W and you might find a "AS version......
the ambi slide release is another story........I have yet not seen one with a ambi slide release.... on Germany's Walther page only the "QA" and "DAO" versions are shown in ambi release... not that this is a for sure indicator... but I have just never seen one neither.....
now the Euro sights do have to come from Earl's as I think S&W does not sell them at all... but I could be wrong... I guess you just have to call S&W and ask them about it....

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
I don't think so..... but Earl would :D

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, thanks. What would he charge for that, arm, leg, soul?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts