Walther Forums banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
I paid a small upcharge at my LGS. They had the Walther PDP compact 4" for $679. So I bought it. But I figured it would be similar to ordering one and dealing with FFL fee's and maybe shipping charges. You did great to get yours with free shipping! Fin Feather Fur Outfitters are a class act. I've purchase Ammo and accessories from them several times. Very reputable. Great experience every time.

Was there an FFL transfer fee? How does that work? I like my 4" PDP Compact / 15-Round so much I might want to get a 4.5" full size / 18 round. But have not found any locally. So I might order one but haven't done that before.
I had to order my PDP online because I couldn't find one locally. In fact, I couldn't get any of the gun shops to give me an ETA. I've also ordered a "Pierce" IWB/AIWB holster from Texas Holster Solutions and it should be here early next week.

I also have a red dot and a CHPW plate for it on order. I went with the Holosun 508T on my last two handguns but they are very hard to come by as of late. Luckily, I received an email yesterday from Tombstone Tactical with a special offer on their Holosun 507C X2. All I had to do was go to their 507C web page and request a quote. I did and they sent me an email with a link that to add the 507C X2 to my shopping cart for $249.00....

That's a very good price for 507C and needless to say, I've got one on the way. I just checked and they still show them in stock. The only difference is the web page is asking you to Call for a special price rather than email.
Great deal on the 507C X2! I bought mine locally a couple of days ago for $309. But I like supporting my LGS too. Ordered the CHPW plate yesterday and today got notification it has shipped already.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I purchased mine; pdp compact, 2 weeks and some change ago from www.Finfeatherfuroutfitters.com and they offer free shipping to any ffl.
They are known to have excellent customer service.
I purchased mine from Fin Feather Fur Outfitters and out of all my online firearm purchases (quite a few) it arrived the fastest... Especially considering it was free shipping Those guys are on the ball.

·
Registered
40 Posts
It's the "Pierce" IWB holster from Texas Holster Solutions. It's hard to tell from the photo but it comes with an RDS cut and an opening for threaded barrels. I ordered mine and it shipped out the same day.

I've only had it a few days but so far I'm really liking it. I'm not sure if you've seen it but Walther has a web page dedicated to holster manufacturers that make holsters for the PDP. Out of all of them I thought this one had the best features to price ratio so I purchased it.

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
It's the "Pierce" IWB holster from Texas Holster Solutions. It's hard to tell from the photo but it comes with an RDS cut and an opening for threaded barrels. I ordered mine and it shipped out the same day.

I've only had it a few days but so far I'm really liking it. I'm not sure if you've seen it but Walther has a web page dedicated to holster manufacturers that make holsters for the PDP. Out of all of them I thought this one had the best features to price ratio so I purchased it.
i ordered a Dara holster but might try the pierce. It looks ideal! I also put a holosun 507c X2 on my PDP Compact

·
Premium Member
14,293 Posts
Yeah, IDK.....just read that and it reminded me of a recent series of post. I just did a quick search on gun.deals.com and found some sellers for the PDP C.

Heck, I bought a PDP 4" C and 4" FS last week, the FS was delivered to the FFL today. I'm just waiting for them to get it checked in and give me a call.

·
Premium Member
3,467 Posts
Yeah, IDK.....just read that and it reminded me of a recent series of post. I just did a quick search on gun.deals.com and found some sellers for the PDP C.

Heck, I bought a PDP 4" C and 4" FS last week, the FS was delivered to the FFL today. I'm just waiting for them to get it checked in and give me a call.
Wow! You went from just wanting the frames to buying 2 complete models. There goes that covid check.:D

·
Registered
P22, PPS, PPQ, PDP
57 Posts
If Bass Pro truly has them in stock ready to ship, thats's great! My LGS today a 4.5" & 5" Full size PDP's in stock. They are asking $679. Things that make you go hmmm.
Gun shops are adding that 20-30% discount back to the price to make their profits bigger. MSRP is $649

·
Registered
11 Posts
I tried to buy through them a month ago to no avail.

So, I went through finfeatherfuroutfitters.com at 649.

I will say that by not going through Bass Pro, I cleared the background in 6 days after it arrived at my local ffl. So what's $50?

·
Registered
P22, PPS, PPQ, PDP
57 Posts
I tried to buy through them a month ago to no avail.

So, I went through finfeatherfuroutfitters.com at 649.

I will say that by not going through Bass Pro, I cleared the background in 6 days after it arrived at my local ffl. So what's $50?
My Bass actually had 2 sitting in the case. Was tempted to buy another one

41 - 58 of 58 Posts