Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOME ONE HELP ME HERE. I'VE POSTED SEVERAL QUESTIONS AND RESPONSES TO ITEMS BEING SOLD AND SUCH. FIRST RESPONSE I GOT TOOK 4 OR 5 DAYS LATER. OK. SO I'M ON THE COMPUTER EVERY OTHER DAY. LAST POSTED 2 MORE QUESTIONS, HAVENT HEARD FROM THE FIRST GUY IN ABOUT 2 WEEKS, HAVENT HEARD FROM THE SECOND GUY IN ABOUT 2 DAYS. PLEASE ADVISE IF I'M DOING SOMETHING WRONG HERE.

·
Registered
26 Posts
You aren't doing anything wrong. This board doesn't have a lot of members and responses can take a while since not everyone that logs on will have an answer to every question. Just be patient.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Relax guy...

I visit this board a couple times a day, but some other might not visit it for a week or so.  If you want to get in touch with someone sooner, try sending them a PM (Private Message).  People probably check their email more often than they visit the board.

To send a PM to someone, click on the 2nd icon at the bottom of their post (it looks like a small addressed envelope).  I hope you get some better responses soon.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
now thats what i like.  you guys are right in some aspect.  i came to this forum about 3 or 4 weeks ago since i was using other such as the ar15, thehighroad, sturmgewehr,and others.  just got spoiled w/ quick responses. it's all good i guess. thanks guys.  p.s., anyone know how i can make a 40 mag work/feed well in my p99 9mm or am i just wishful thinking?

·
Registered
124 Posts
A 9mm round is too small to stay seated in a .40 mag. If you try loading one it'll get spit right back out. Any alteration to make it work would pretty much ruin the mag's ability to handle the .40 round.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you all probably already know but i tweeked the 40 mags to fit my hs2000/xd9. found out that beretta 92f/fs, xd9 mags fit the p99 9mm with a notch cut out to catch in the pistol. using logic, i figured why not use the mags in the p99, just havent tried it. youre right, the lips need to come in a bit, but didnt know if the follower needed changing or what. anyone?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts