Walther Forums banner
41 - 60 of 101 Posts
I put a set of the Grips 4U wood panels on my P5, and well, now I run the rubber Hogue or the stock plastic grips.

The wood grips just didn't work for me.
Lots of people prefer the OEM plastic panels, and some even prefer the Hogue. I couldn’t get rid of the Hogue fast enough, and I love my G4U, FWIIW (Disclaimer: my pistol shooting skills would not suffer either way, I am a crappy shot :eek: )

I am willing to bet that you could sell those G4U woodies in a heartbeat to a certain P5 buyer extraordinarie presently active on this forum ;)

Lots of people prefer the OEM plastic panels, and some even prefer the Hogue. I couldn’t get rid of the Hogue fast enough, and I love my G4U, FWIIW (Disclaimer: my pistol shooting skills would not suffer either way, I am a crappy shot :eek: )

I am willing to bet that you could sell those G4U woodies in a heartbeat to a certain P5 buyer extraordinarie presently active on this forum ;)

My ears tingled a few minutes ago, knew someone was talking about me.

If I saw a FS listing, I would be interested. These grip are oiled walnut, not an issue for me to modify and re-oil.

Reactions: GeoNole94
I ordered 2 sets at 4:45pm on the 24th, they shipped at 4:50pm that same day.

Even with basic shipping, I got them AM today (27th).

Still waiting on the P5 Nill target grips.

Reactions: GeoNole94
Those are my preferred configuration from G4U :cool:

I agree, these grips are slightly thicker then the plastic ones. Having 8 5/8" hands (wrist to middle fingertip), these grips make the P5 feel much nicer.

Ordered 2 sets from G4U, I expect production runs will become less frequent, possibly discontinued outright (the P5 being an old/discontinued design).

I have something in the works that the Nill target grips will REALLY be appropriate on.

DUA ,If you are in the process of reeling in a Lang (target grips would be perfect on that ), then I hope you break both your trigger fingers really badly ,just kidding,...or am I . Yes I do have green eyes ...however did you know ? ayb

DUA ,If you are in the process of reeling in a Lang (target grips would be perfect on that ), then I hope you break both your trigger fingers really badly ,just kidding,...or am I . Yes I do have green eyes ...however did you know ? ayb

Hahaha, you may be right.

I'm not saying anything that might jinx the acquisition. Nill targets would be ideal on a Lang.

If that's IS what I'm working on, well, it would be like tracking, stalking, and bagging a Unicorn!

Received notification this pm from MacTec, the Nill target grips have shipped.

Website shows 4 to 8 weeks for production, was actually just over 2 weeks. Nice.

Karl Nill (Nill-Griffe), Article:WA087, Walther P5 Target Grips. RH, thumb rest, stippled, laquered walnut..........

Attachments

41 - 60 of 101 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.