Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So here's my disclaimer,
yes i am aware that ANY modifications to ANY firearm is very dangerous for an inexperienced firearm owner, and I DO NOT condone anyone who doesn't understand the workings of ANY particular firearm, to do modifications, but since we are on a forum, I speak to, what has ONLY worked for me, and my particular firearm, and use what I have said here, ONLY as a point of reference, for anyone reading any of my posts, and as of an area of concern to be looked at. I do not recommend, ANYONE who is inexperienced in modifying ANY firearm.... to do so.

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
I'm pretty good at ripping them apart. Reassembly takes a bit longer and sometimes I need help, LOL.

·
Premium Member
3,418 Posts
My comment in the other thread was not a condemnation.....many of us have made various modifications to our firearms. It was to remind those new to firearms who would read that thread and not fully understand that certain changes could be dangerous.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
My comment in the other thread was not a condemnation.....many of us have made various modifications to our firearms. It was to remind those new to firearms who would read that thread and not fully understand that certain changes could be dangerous.
I took no offense chadler, thats kinda why i said that, you made me realize that there might be some who try to do things theirselves, but really shouldnt be, or for people who aren't sure of how things work and or might take too much off of a sear, where the only thing holding the striker would be the drop safety, causing it to go off possibly early and unexpectedly. Trust me, i do not take gun safety lightly. Trust me....i have called ft smith for new parts that i went too far on, and i have learned in that way, to take it very slow when polishing and modifying any parts.
It all good. We all share a common obsession in firearms, but the very last thing i would want to hear is someone got hurt because of something that i may have/or haven't said. When typing posts, usually on my phone, what takes me a half hour to type, might take someone a minute to read, so i try to be as thorough as possible to explain, but my thoughts run a hell of alot faster than my typing abilities.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts