Walther Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, brand new member to the forum, I just got a new pps m2 and I'm looking for detail strip info and I read down the topics and through a bunch of threads and can't find anything. Any help is appreciated and thank you--Mike G

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
I don't believe a video with detail disassembly exists. I used the glock 26 video (attached) because the PPS M2 is almost identical to the glock....2 exceptions being the disconnector and the trigger spring connection at the rear of the sear block.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's awesome, thank you. I've taken apart glocks sigs and 1911 a million times I just didnt know if there were any booby traps that I should be aware of. I shoot a lot so I like to know how to take everything apart to really clean it and hopefully catch things that are worn before they fail. Any further tidbits I'd greatly appreciate anyone's input.

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
There is a significant difference between the M1 and M2 in the entire sear block/housing area. The M1 requires removal of several pins, springs and sub parts that do not exist on the M2 and the M1 has an elongated sear housing extending down into the grip. That also requires disassembly before you are able to lift the sear block from the frame.

·
Registered
192 Posts
There is a significant difference between the M1 and M2 in the entire sear block/housing area. The M1 requires removal of several pins, springs and sub parts that do not exist on the M2 and the M1 has an elongated sear housing extending down into the grip. That also requires disassembly before you are able to lift the sear block from the frame.
I stand corrected, good info.
I haven't taken mine down yet, but I will in due time.

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
I just checked on youtube, and there are now several videos regarding the PPS' disassembly and reassembly. One of the videos was made by Walther Arms. Seems to be very simple.
One of the videos is the M1 version and 2 others are the simple field strip for cleaning/lubing. If you have others for the M2 you could post those for the OP.

·
Premium Member
868 Posts
I just checked on youtube, and there are now several videos regarding the PPS' disassembly and reassembly. One of the videos was made by Walther Arms. Seems to be very simple.
If you could be so kind as to post a link for a detailed disassembly and reassembly of the M2 that would be excellent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.