Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently own a P99 and Glock 26 and think I want a matched pair. The question is this: do I trade the P99 for a Glock 19 or trade the Glock 26 for a SW99 Compact? I'm posting the same question on Glock Talk to get the other perspective.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’m looking at buying a P99 and I already have a G26. I figure if I like the P99 enough I’ll pick up the compact as well. Not sure if that really helps you much..

·
Registered
22 Posts
I owned the Glock 30 and traded it for a P99. I don't like Glock. If you can keep the Glock and get the SW99 compact or wait for the P99 Compact. If you have to then trade the Glock as I did. I hate loosening a weapon. I had no choice.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I'm going the P99 and SW99C route.
I like my P99 more than my Glock 17, and I like a similar manual of arms for my pistols.

R

·
0 Posts
i just got my old Walther P99 back last week and i have put 500 rounds through it since. and i dont understand why i ever got rid of it. anyways i prefer the Walther over the glock personally. i dont think there is nothing wrong with glocks, they are absolutely fine guns. its just whatever you prefer.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I'd keep what you have.  The ONLY glocks I like are the 26 and 27 and I don't like the SW99 compact.  With a P99 and a G26 you have a nice set allready.  As for the fullsize....I wouldn't trade my P99 for 2 G19's. Get a P22 if really want something that matches your P99.  

1 - 6 of 6 Posts