Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recently purchased a black plastic Interarms case from a 42,xxx serial number range Walther PP in .380 caliber. Included where the owners manual, warranty card, test target, cleaning rod, indicator tool and flat base magazine - essentially everything except the pistol & footed magazine. Upon receipt, I was somewhat surprised to discover the flat magazine was unmarked. There is no Walther banner, caliber designation or witness hole numerals. Given the overall condition and originality of the box & contents, I expected the magazine to be OEM Walther. Can anyone comment on the originality of this magazine? Thanks!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Looks OEM, but I'm no expert. I believe the Italian Mecgar's (aftermarket) are marked, but the cheaper Triple K ones might not be.

It looks legit, better pictures might help (follower, flip side of mag).

Hopefully, someone will come along who knows better than I do.

James

·
Super Moderator
9,924 Posts
All my stainless Interarms/Ranger PPK/S pistols shipped from Interarms with a matte nickel finish such as the one pictured below. So, looking at your photo, I'm thinking it's aftermarket.

·
Registered
592 Posts
My mint in the box 1980 Ulm/IA PPK (.380 ACP) came with two unmarked mags. One flat base and one extended base.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts