Walther Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed that the German guy, who we have all been warned to not buy anything from, has the Derma Grip. Have any of you had any experience with this product and is it recommended?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hi!
If we are that company, who and why is the reason.
By the way: We have information that paypal give the transaction information to third., like ATF.
Also, gunsamerica give their logins to them.
See under glocktalk !!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
[b said:
Quote[/b] (ay329 @ Dec. 24 2004,9:31)]I noticed that the German guy, who we have all been warned to not buy anything from, has the Derma Grip.  Have any of you had any experience with this product and is it recommended?
Hi - I've used a Dermagrip (from 'that guy'). Put one-size-smaller backstrap on with it. Very secure. Would have lasted forever had I not soaked the frame with G96 - this made the grip fall off. Other cleaners, like Shooters Choice, did not have this effect. I mostly used rubbing alcohol to clean the grip.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the picture. Now how is it. Is it something you now can not live with out? How does it help? Do you recommend it to the rest of the flock? And of course, where did you get it from?

·
Registered
62 Posts
I first got it when I first got my P99 - which was the first centerfire pistol I'd ever owned.  So I was having some trouble keeping a good grip during action shooting, and the dermagrip cleared that right up.  It's like having 25-grit sandpaper on the gun - once locked in to your palm, no movement.

Now that I have shoot a few thousands of rounds, I no longer need it.  But it would be helpful if your hand was sweaty, oily, or covered in any other fluid for some reason.  The bare P99 grip is 'slippery when wet', the dermagrip provides good grip under any circumstance I can imagine.

Oh, and I got it from vertriebkaehny.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts