Walther Forums banner

21 - 40 of 909 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Couple of views of my PPQ one as soon as I took it out of the box, another after I had replaced the front sights with F/O.

Somehow the dog managed to get a hair on the frame between the time I cleaned it, and got it the 20 feet to the backyard. :(

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
My current stable

The 5th one is waithing to be picked up, it is a second First Edition model. The price for that barrel/gun/mags is just too good to pass up. If you wanted to buy the threaded barrel itself, plus two mags, you are only a couple hundred shy of buying the FE model and getting the gun along with it. :)

Also, since i like having multiples of my EDC gun (which is currently the PPQ), i try to get consecutive serialed ones...

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
Very nice assortment, Balance. Very nice.
Thank you Qcsmitty.

I normally wouldn't consider myself a "fan" of any pistol company, as I am a fan of what works for me, but for some reason, I shoot these pistols better than any other pistols that I have tried that are comparable in the same category.

I've never had an issue with either pistol with the thousands of rounds that I put through them. As long as this continues, I see no reason to go elsewhere.

21 - 40 of 909 Posts