Walther Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On a positive note today I shot a 12 gauge shotgun shell, on a stick, to smithereens from 45 yards with my Walther Q5 SF Pro with Trijicon 1 Moa SRO red dot sight. 馃槣馃槣馃槣

Keithwhite100

Registered
It's ironic this got posted. Last week, I was shooting my Q5 poly with an SRO 5moa dot at a 9 inch paper plate at 100 yards. Shooting offhand, I hit it 3 out of 5 times. Off a bench, I hit it 5 out of 5 times. I have it sighted for 25 yards and at 100 yards, there is 8.5 inches of drop, so I compensated for that. I was using AE 12 grain ammo, which has given me the tightest groups of all I've tested. These Walthers are amazingly accurate.

Registered
It's ironic this got posted. Last week, I was shooting my Q5 poly with an SRO 5moa dot at a 9 inch paper plate at 100 yards. Shooting offhand, I hit it 3 out of 5 times. Off a bench, I hit it 5 out of 5 times. I have it sighted for 25 yards and at 100 yards, there is 8.5 inches of drop, so I compensated for that. I was using AE 12 grain ammo, which has given me the tightest groups of all I've tested. These Walthers are amazingly accurate.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts