Walther Forums banner

Dan's Ammo has P5 pistols

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Brent 
#1 ·
I was at the Harrisburg Gunshow and Dan of Dan's ammo had P5 police pistols for $600. (I know I have one for sale for more, but mine is NIB and these are used.)

I handled one and they look to be in great shape. If you contact him tell him Cigarman sent you.

#2 ·
I have not seen any police turn-in P5's yet, but I think $600 is a little high. The PP's & P1's in good condition bring about 1/3 of the original price or less. But then P5's are more modern that the others. I would like to get a police P5, I would by yours cigarman if I had the funds!

#3 ·
I have the impression that PW is bringing in all of the available P5 pistols so I don't really expect the price to fall much. The P5 can shoot any of the modern ammo and is concealable. I would think that it will continue to bring top dollar.

I have been back and forth about selling mine, I will wait a bit longer and then either go Gunbroker or back to the safe.

But maybe someone will want to trade for it. The fun of the forum.

#5 ·
First thing I asked him. No, none. I will be out there in a coupel of weeks and so I will look closer.

They are nice. I will e-mail you later.

#7 ·
I called them and they don't have them yet, they only know that they'll come in soon. SOG has doen that with other firearms--they advertise before they have them in hand. There have been times when they never do get the shipment.

BTW, the pistols SOG is listing are also PW Arms imports, same as Dan's.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.