Walther Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I've liked the SF since hearing about them, Was forced to sell 22 guns (legally) to Dealers, and fund the move back to IDaho. I hit the ststeline debt free, but that didn't last long. The Silverado and other stuff, plus the fact that I was told that there are only 2 dangerous things in McCall, when I was on forums and talking about moving here from Clarkston.

They said there are the Black Bears, running around town, and the Democrats,trying to run the county and the whole state.

This means that since Walter doesn't offer a 10mm, I didn't buy that dreamy SF. I do prefer a 10mm auto, over a 10mm, 41 or 44 Magnum

I now have a Kimber 1911 and the XDM OSP, if the Kimber breaks on me.

With once having 8 PPQs, I';d sure like to see a SF in 10mm!

Until I get some Double Tap Hardcast 200 or 230 from Mike. I'll stick with the 200 grain Hornady XTp..deep driving for a JHP and would also work on the other dangerous animals around, if the 180 grain S&B fmj didn't do the job.I've been a Double TAP fan customer and advocate for over 20 years.

·
Read Only
5,165 Posts
I like DoubleTap ammo.

It would also be really swell to see a 10mm PPQ anything, but the steel frame would lend itself really well to the increased power/strength..

·
Registered
70 Posts
I had 5 PPQs and thought I was crazy...I am at 4...Those things are awesome. The only pistols that has me shooting more than the PPQ are the CZ Accushadow and the Archon Type B.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
245 Posts
I opted for a Tanfoglio Elite Match in 10mm for bears and HD. Single action steel frame doublestack. Neighbors aren't close so no worries there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts