Walther Forums banner

cutting the striker pin spring

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  banddr2 
#1 ·
i took the spring out of my striker pin asymbly and cut a couple of loops off and now my gun has alot better striker release.(i like the feather trigger.)

See less See more
#4 ·
i have shot 900 rounds so far and it has never failed,not once.
its a od green sa/da 9mm,the first shot is the same with the long trigger pull(thats the way i carry firing pin decocked)but after first shot lighter pull,and that means more accurate.alot of people do this with their glocks.although glocks are very ugly and hard to shoot the two guns guts are very alike. i will do it again.

[/QUOTE] get'er dun

#7 ·
I clipped 7 loops off of my QA, someone had posted it a while back. It is now a super sweet shooter, I use it for target shooting(can't carry in my state), no malfunctions whatsoever. It did not seem to me to lighten the QA pull, just made it alot smoother. I also capped a small critter that was residing in my dog's house, one shot behind the shoulder at about 8 yards! Exactly where I aimed it. (though I think the 115 gr gold dot was a little over-kill for a possum).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.