Walther Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a PK380 at auction and fell in love with the weapon! As others have said, fits my hand perfectly, shoots great and I didn’t have to shell out a lot of cash for it.

After the initial cleaning, bought a box of Federal 95 grain FMJ and ran 35 rounds through it on a very windy day at the farm with ticks and all.

After the second cleaning, noticed that where the barrel is mated with the chamber, there was a gap under the barrel. That sure didn’t look right, so took it to a local gunsmith, who also said it wasn’t right when compared with one an employee had brought in to compare with.

Called Walther Arms in Arkansas and spoke with Mary. I described the whole situation as stated above and sent in pictures per her request. Their reply was the same as the gunsmith. I had to ship my barrel to them so they could look it over.

After about a week (4th of July holiday), I received a new barrel in the mail at no charge.
Am I impressed, you bet I am!! I have only owned the gun for less than a month and had customer service that was out of this world!! Couldn’t be happier!!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,343 Posts
Great to hear. Glad they were able to just have ya ship only the barrel. As dumb as it sounds - some companies make ya ship in the entire gun, no matter what.... Even if its just 1 part

1 - 2 of 2 Posts