Walther Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so I call Walther about my .40S&W 10 round mags for my P99 and ask them to send me 4 new Blue followers.

They send me 4 new orange followers.

So I call them back and say they sent me the wrong followers, and this person I talk to doesn't know what orange followers are, just send the mags back.

So I send the 4 mags back to them and yesterday I got the replacements: 4 new 10 round P99 9mm mags

So, I call them up this morning and talk to Mark. He says he'll ship me out 4 new .40S&W mags today, just send the 9mm mags back.

We'll see how it turns out.

James

·
Registered
28 Posts
Out of curiosity, what is the difference between the blue and the orange followers (besides color)? I have seven mags with an orange follower in each.

TQM

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, well, what's it been almost 2 months? I finally got my 4 replacement magazines Saturday. It took them long enough, but after sending replacements to Beaverton Oregon instead of Keller Texas, they delivered them all shiny and new, with blue followers and dimple at the top.

Now to go shooting

Regards,
James

·
Registered
15 Posts
2 Months?? That sucks, I just sent one it for an exchange. I guess it will be awhile. Everytime I've talked to Walther on the phone, the guy I talk to is rude, and vey unfriendly.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I will give them this - everyone I talked to at Walther America was very helpful and friendly. FWIW, it probably wouldn't have taken almost 2 months, if they hadn't:

- Shipped me 4 9mm mags by mistake
- Shipped the 4 replacement .40 mags to the wrong address
- Thrown the Thanksgiving holiday in there for more delays.

Be persistant and polite. Hopefully it won't take 6 weeks to get it done.

James

·
Registered
8 Posts
Believe me when I say "I feel your pain". It's been 2 months since I returned my defective gun to Walther and they promised to replace it with a new one. Now I come to find out they don't have one to replace it with.
Grrrrr...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts