Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking to inexpensive firearm for bedside and maybe vehicle , can you tell me the good, bad or other on the creed, it was this or ruger security9.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just got my Creed. I love it. The ONLY problem I have after 350 rounds now is the white dots of the rear sight have fallen out. Walther is replacing the sight without the problem. The accuracy is fantastic. It eats anything I have feed it so far. I have at least 13 had guns and in a short time I enjoys this one near the top of the heap.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Great Value

I cann`t tell you anything negative about the Creed as I like everything about mine. I bought it new about a year and a half ago. 1340 rounds through it with 90% of those my reloaded ammo.
1 Tenifer coating has been very durable.
2 I like the fact it has metal sights not plastic.
3 Ergonomics work very well for me.
4 Comes with two magazines which have been plenty for me.
5 The trigger in mine is smooth and consistent.
6 I like the fact it has no thumb safety. That works for me but not for everyone.
7 I have had zero mechanical failures with this gun. No broken parts.

I liked the Creed so much I wanted to buy another one. I bought a PPS M2 instead. Great guns.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just got mine a couple of weeks ago. Put the first 150 rounds down range last night. Wow! Scary accurate for a $300 gun right out of the box. Ergos are good, slide is very easy to rack, sights are good, recoil is a piece of cake and the trigger is very nice for a hammer fired gun. 5 stars so far.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Just got mine a couple of weeks ago. Put the first 150 rounds down range last night. Wow! Scary accurate for a $300 gun right out of the box. Ergos are good, slide is very easy to rack, sights are good, recoil is a piece of cake and the trigger is very nice for a hammer fired gun. 5 stars so far.

Received a flier from CDNN, Creeds on sale for $249!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yeah, I bought mine from CDNN but is was $259 a few weeks ago. They also have Creed mags at half price so I bought a couple of extras. The gun, extra mags and shipping came to $318 and some change for me. Guess I could have saved $10 by waiting a few more weeks. Heck of a deal either way.:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts