Walther Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what upgrades can be done and are available for the walther Creed's trigger, recoil spring, sights, etc. Finding very little information online. Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What about the triple recoil spring that can be installed on the PPQ and PPX (I think)? Nothing in the trigger options?

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
The Creed and the PPX really never had much aftermarket support.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
The Creed upgrade is simple, sell it, then put the money toward a Heckler & Koch P7 M13.

Sorry, I usually don't swing at the easy meatball pitches, but that one was begging me to knock it over the centerfield wall.

EDIT: Was thinking CCP upgrade when I posted this earlier. Disregard.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Guide rod has my interest...
I have one in my PPX forty and it runs just fine. No issues. I’ve bought three PPXs since they cane out and I still have one. I gave my 9mm to my brother and sold the other one to my LGS. They are great shooters!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Does anyone know what upgrades can be done and are available for the walther Creed's trigger, recoil spring, sights, etc. Finding very little information online. Thanks
I see many take a shot (make fun of the Creed) but they have probably never shot it. The pundits are correct that there isn't much after market support, but it is a great shooter. I have 5 other 9mm's from Ruger, Glock and Springfield, but the Creed has one of the best triggers of the bunch. The take-up and reset are a little long, but you adjust to that quickly after running a few hundred rounds through it. The pull is smooth, crisp, and on the light side, but that helps me shoot it more accurately. It you are interested in a "sexy" looking, aesthetically pleasing, fancy and expensive 9mm, then the Walther Creed is not for you! If you want a functional, good and accurate (and inexpensive) shooter, then this pistol is great! It ain't pretty, but mine has been as reliable, functional and as or more accurate then my Glock 19 (with sight and trigger upgrades) and my Ruger American's and Springfield XD's. It is a good gun.

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
The Creed upgrade is simple, sell it, then put the money toward a Heckler & Koch P7 M13.

Sorry, I usually don't swing at the easy meatball pitches, but that one was begging me to knock it over the centerfield wall.

EDIT: Was thinking CCP upgrade when I posted this earlier. Disregard.
Thinking of a CCP is a big downgrade. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts