Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, just bought a Creed last week. I went to load my magazines the other day and noticed the rounds were rattling inside the mag. I have many firearms and have never ran into this before. My first instinct is maybe they are bad mags but I've read elsewhere and some say it's normal and no need to worry. It's more annoying than anything lol, anyone have any insight on this? Thanks!!!

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
That's common. They rattled in its predecessor too, the PPX. I believe if you left it a round short it may not do it but I haven;t handled mine in a while. It's still a great shooter as is the Creed is I've often heard.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've tried everything that I've been told or seen. Like I said it's more annoying than anything lol

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
My PPX does the same thing. I learned to live with it...

·
Registered
5 Posts
It’s not just something with the Creed. Glock, Sig do the same when they are fully loaded. I didn’t believe it but either but a few years ago I “ran short of ammo” at the range and was loading up my last 9 rounds (Glock 17) and it rattled when full. I had my last 9 rounds and loaded the mag and re-holstered my weapon and walked over to the clubhouse and noticed it didn’t rattle. Went back and fired the last 9 and then reloaded my EDC ammo full. It rattled, took one out...no rattle. It’s got something to do with the tension of the spring. Everything is cool. My 2 Creeds and all 10 factory mags rattle (I always keep them full).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts