Walther Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Creed is gone from Walther's website and catalog, although I guess that wasn't a big surprise. So is Walther done with budget/entry level guns?

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Who knows? One of those entry level guns brought me into Walther World and I am still here several guns and years later. I would say it worked but maybe not on the scale needed for the company.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I wouldn't say the creed is a bad hand gun unless u have owned one and didnt like it,

I put about 100 rounds in mine the first time I shot it and had 0 hickups.

I'm in Canada I'm sure u can still buy one if ur looking for one of what ever stock is left

My first hand gun and I'm not disappointed in it for being a starter, I think they have a replacement model as a budget starter haven't kept up though lol

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CDNN had them on fire-sale prices for months. Normally, that's not a good sign.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Their current "gun buying craze" price:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Bought a used 9mm Creed for my fiancé and after shooting my PPS, P99, PPQ and PPK/s was a little bit skeptical. But it's a surprisingly easy shooter, easy for her to rack slide and I was blown away by the accuracy. Zero complaints about the Creed.

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
The Creed is a good gun. I think it got did in by the overall price compression in the polymer handgun market.

Competition and soft sales were driving prices down for everybody. Suddenly, what PPQs,PPSs were going for versus what a Creed would go far was not the compelling.

Looks like Walther made the decision to use whatever production line time they had to just crank out more of the higher end guns.

The Creed is a good gun. Innovative even but maybe came out at the wrong time.

Now with the public, including many first time owners again panic buying, the Creed would probably do well in the current environment.

Just my take.

·
Registered
49 Posts
You're going to sell more of a model that can be purchased in most states. Creed is not Colorado legal. 15 rnd. max. (No problem, I have a lot of guns from before the fall.) I assume it's not legal in a few other states as well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts