Walther Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Creed came in yesterday. I was so tired from work that I couldn't even look at it until this PM. I was supposed to take it out today but that did not work out. I am taking it out tomorrow. I hope to have a range report and pictures tomorrow. I don't seem to be able to post a picture. Mine is Jpeg and it wants something else. I hope I can figure it out.:eek:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Range report. First shot at 15 yards, 4" at 4:00. The rest of the mag in the orange. I shot 100 rounds and they ate the bullseye up. I moved target to 25 yards. All rounds (100) could be covered by a hand in the bullseye. Only bad thing, I no longer have white dots in rear sight. Notified Walther. But I think this is my new IDPA pistol! My wife now has a PPX. She has always wanted it. So I will carry my Creed.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I emailed Walther on the 27th. I got an email back this AM from Conner. Basically asking do they send me the sight or do I send the slide to them? Can not beat that kind of customer service.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Depends, do you feel comfortable replacing the sight. Or someone who could in your area. If not, send the slide back and have them do it. I own a couple of PPX's, going on four years now. Great gun. Brother has the Creed, he couldn't be happier. First Walther for him. Congrats.

·
Registered
208 Posts
The white dots falling out seems fairly common with the steel sights. That happened on my PPS as well.

Good luck with your new Walther. Hope you get years of enjoyment out of it!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am not really worried about the dots. If it happens again, I will just paint the holes. I am just happy over the accuracy of the pistol.

·
Registered
15 Posts
My white dot fell out of my rear sight today. I went to Home Depot and got some white appliance paint. Used a toothpick. Looks fine. Love this gun....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Not waiting for dots to fall out....

Picked up my Creed yesterday, and I immediately ordered Meprolights for it. Total of something like $66.... would have been less but WA state charges taxes on everything online----I got a ring off ebay from China, and they charged tax on that :(

·
Registered
20 Posts
I've had my Creed for approximately two years now and I really like this gun. It is a nice gun for at a decent price. Let us know how it performs for you

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've had my creed for about a year now and am having feed issues. I've tried several different loads fmj and jhp 115 gr 124 gr and 147 gr. I really like the geometry on this weapon but the feed issues are becoming very worrisome. I have only put about 1000 rounds through so far. Any ideas?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have had mine about the same time as you and mine is running fine. I`m no expert but do you have the problem with both magazines? Something else to check is the feed ramp. I understand the ramp and barrel on these are two separate parts joined together and early on some reported the ramp had become loose from the barrel. Not a complete separation but loose. You may want to check that. I`m sure others more experienced than me on this forum will help.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have had mine about the same time as you and mine is running fine. I`m no expert but do you have the problem with both magazines? Something else to check is the feed ramp. I understand the ramp and barrel on these are two separate parts joined together and early on some reported the ramp had become loose from the barrel. Not a complete separation but loose. You may want to check that. I`m sure others more experienced than me on this forum will help.

I have fired lots of LRN reloads in my CREED without a problem. Barrel and feed ramp are nice and tight. Honestly, contact Walther concerning this problem.

If it was not for the fact I painted my sights with Glow-on paint... I'd consider Meprolight sights. I was thinking about their sight for my AR rifle build. The Israel military/police use their products with great results.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Range report. First shot at 15 yards, 4" at 4:00. The rest of the mag in the orange. I shot 100 rounds and they ate the bullseye up. I moved target to 25 yards. All rounds (100) could be covered by a hand in the bullseye. Only bad thing, I no longer have white dots in rear sight. Notified Walther. But I think this is my new IDPA pistol! My wife now has a PPX. She has always wanted it. So I will carry my Creed.

gotta tell ya, i've got a Ruger, Glock, Sig(all 9mm) as well as the Creed....maybe it's just me but the Creed outperforms all of them at the range. maybe be hard to believe but it's absolutely true..not a singlr malfunction of any sort over the last 1+ YEARS.....the Creed JUST has a special feel..

·
Registered
15 Posts
I know it sounds crazy, but I put my Beretta 92 in the night stand and use my Creed for the range and for carry. It feels better in my hand and shoots much tighter groups. CDNN advertises it as the best value in America. I can not argue that.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts