Walther Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, I am new to the forum but not new to Walthers I have owned a few through the years and now that I am older and look back realize I let a couple or really nice ones get away. Young, dumb and broke, so the only way to try something new was to sell a few here and there so I could try something else. Anyway, Love this forum and glad to be here. I own 5 Walthers at the moment. A PK 380 from 2010, a S&W PPK .380 from 2013 , a IAC PPK/S .380 from 1995, a 1945 cigarette PP in 7.65 and a Manuhrin PP 7.65 that if I am reading all the charts and graphs here on the Forum right was made in 1953-1954. Love all of them. I believe my 45 PP has been refinished at some point . I do have a holster that came with it, it is rough but functional. I will do my best to post some pics and would appreciate any info or corrections anyone can offer. Thanks and have a great day.

Attachments

·
Registered
271 Posts
Nothing to show sorry wrong category
My question to you which do you think is the better gun? You Interarms PPK or the Smith and Wesson? I just bought online a Interarms one that dates back to 1983 that has never been fired. I don't have it in hand yet because it is being shipped from Alabama to Pennsylvania and hasn't been transferred to me yet. I will post pictures when I get it. It was owned by a collector who once a year would clean and oil all his guns and put them back into their boxes or cases. His kids have no desire for owning his collection so he is selling them off piece by piece. I only paid $650 plus shipping for it. I think it might be a steal.

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
Definitely post pics when you get it.

I picked up my NIB HK P7M13 from an older gentleman who was in the same situation, his children disliked firearms. My purchase was one of his final HKs of his nearly 150 HK firearm collection, and was his favorite HK. He actually kept this M13 in a bank safe deposit box.
I'll never forget his comment about not being at all surprised if his daughter were to pawn the M13 for $100 if she were to receive from the estate.

Reactions: druryj

·
Registered
271 Posts

I picked up my NIB HK P7M13 from an older gentleman who was in the same situation, his children disliked firearms. My purchase was one of his final HKs of his nearly 150 HK firearm collection, and was his favorite HK. He actually kept this M13 in a bank safe deposit box.
I'll never forget his comment about not being at all surprised if his daughter were to pawn the M13 for $100 if she were to receive from the estate.

View attachment 99633
Well this guy is 78 and in the same boat. He is selling his collection one gun a month and started this about 10 years ago. This was one of his favorite guns.

·
Registered
54 Posts

View attachment 99633

:love:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts