1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
188 Posts
Steyr is offering a $50.00 cash rebate if you purchase any A1 pistol. I've had my eye on an S9-A1 for awhile now and that was all I needed to push me over the edge. Found one for $434. so with the rebate I got it for less than $400.

·
Premium Member
3,973 Posts
The firearm industry has been slow since the election of a Republican president. Enjoy the incentives, competititve pricing, and cheap ammo while you can, because campaigning for 2020 has already commenced.

As a reminder:
Barack Obama was effectively 'gun salesman of the year' for 8 years running. Under his two terms, firearm and ammo prices soared -- not due to anything he did, but due to panic buying. :)

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
The firearm industry has been slow since the election of a Republican president. Enjoy the incentives, competititve pricing, and cheap ammo while you can, because campaigning for 2020 has already commenced.

As a reminder:
Barack Obama was effectively 'gun salesman of the year' for 8 years running. Under his two terms, firearm and ammo prices soared -- not due to anything he did, but due to panic buying. :)
No words have ever been more true

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.