Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone recently visited the L&M Precision Gunworks website and tried to navigate through the site? I've tried all morning and only got as far as the home page. None of the other links on the website would work. Please let me know as it's been very frustrating after I've tried everything I can think of. I've tried on 2 different computers with no luck. I had no problems with the site in the recent past. I already conferred with Mark by phone and it all seems normal on his end.

·
Premium Member
13,802 Posts
I just went to the site. Took longer than normal to load. Once loaded, it was also slow when clicking on the links.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks very much, OF. I cannot get further than the home page and I'v tried with Yahoo, Google Chrome and Firefox on 2 computers...my Macbook and my Wife's PC. Working together, Mark and I tried to figure it out but no luck. I'm trying to place an order for slide milling my Walther PPQ M2, something I've been wanting to do for a long time. Need my Vortex Venom lower than it is sitting on top of the slide with an EGW base plate. I briefly asked but I'm not sure Mark can take an order over the phone. Ever run into a situation like this?

·
Premium Member
13,802 Posts
Hello Jimbo. No, I can't recall running into a situation like that. The site was slow to load for me, but once in, I was able to use the site.

I've sent 4 slides to Mark for milling. He does exceptional machine work and even cerakotes the milled area. I had my slides milled to accept the Walther Q5 plate. That way I can run a variety of optics by using different plates. However, I wound up using/mounting Shield RMS 'low mount' plates. The combination of the Shield RMS and the Shield low mount plate puts the optic so low I can use my stock front sight.

Here's a pair he milled for me. On the left is a Walther plate and on the right is the Shield low mount plate.

Nice work, even matched the cerakote.

Shield RMS on low mount plate.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts