Walther Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gun was bought online as new from online vendor. Immediatly I had jamming issues and was told by those around me it just needs broke in and to try different ammo.

I have done everything at this point to include dipping the the slide in sonic water bath. Still same issues. Fails to eject round and jams up Tight. You have to hold the slide back and push the magazine release to drop mag to clear.

I don't mind once in a while but, I am lucky to get through 20 rounds with out several jams.

Gun broke first week I had it as I pushed to hard on mag release. Not used to a gun where you have to hold the slide back to release PRESSURE to drop mag.
I sent gun back found it is a old stock inventory gun and was actually from 2009.

I informed walther when I sent the gun in the jamming issue. All they did was fix the mag release and ship right back to me. And I still have the jams.

I keep seeing everyone loves this gun. But, for me TOTAL frustration.

Has anyone had this issue? And is there something I can do. I have tried diff ammos. Sonic cleaning everything. And still jams. Thought I need to tighten grip did that and still jams. I am at a loss here and feel the gun is not reliable to even carry.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Have you had anyone else shoot the gun, to see if they get the same issues?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts