Walther Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted a place to post videos from our competition endeavor. I will start with some of mine and update the thread as time goes by.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sundevil and Lef-t thanks for your comments. I am enjoying every minute of it. Still need a lot more practice.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
I like your time keeper/scorer/judges shirt. :D

Reactions: pani

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
One more video from today's match, Stage 7. Pistol is bone stock except for Dawson .100 front .125 rear. I have been telling people that complaint about recoil or flip or muzzle rise that I don't see an issue. What do you all think? Is the muzzzle rise acceptable?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTY06KEDuX8&feature=youtu.be

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I have been telling people that complaint about recoil or flip or muzzle rise that I don't see an issue. What do you all think? Is the muzzzle rise acceptable?
Looks fine to me, but higher framerate video played back in slow motion would probably tell the true tale, especially if there was also a similar video of you shooting a "lower flip" gun.

I wish I had some video to contribute to this thread, but as of now, I've only got video of myself shooting one stage, and I'm honestly a bit embarrassed at the idea of sharing it, because I totally blew it on a weird unloaded table start *and* fumbled a reload at the end. Those two mistakes cost me probably 2.5+ seconds.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts