Walther Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking for a compact and close to the body OWB for my newly acquired PPQ M2 for CC. I am going to order Vedder LightDraw and Clinger V3 Ultra Conceal.

Do you have any other suggestions? I want to order few different ones and see which one I like best.

[EDIT] I want kydex only, no leather or hybrids.

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
I have the LightDraw for my P99 and P99c. It is very nice, especially with the pancake clips. Here is a pic:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You're saying I should just go with LightDraw... Is it canted? I cannot tell from here.

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
You're saying I should just go with LightDraw... Is it canted? I cannot tell from here.
Yes, it is canted. I'm not saying which you should choose, just showing the one I have since it was mentioned.

Here are a couple more pics:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, it is canted. I'm not saying which you should choose, just showing the one I have since it was mentioned.

Here are a couple more pics:

Thanks for pics. It does look like it makes a pistol to stay close to the body. I wish it had an adjustable cant so I could play with it.
Anyways, I've just ordered one but not sure when it gets here - I am affected by Florence.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
89 Posts
I would imagine you will be very happy with the light draw. Although I cannot speak for it, personally, but I do have the lighttuck IWB for both ppq and P99c and they are great.

Vedder is an excellent company.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
DME and Bradford that recommended above look good on their websites but do not find many reviews on them.

Just going over the list of holsters from a thread on FAQ subforum... took me almost the whole freaking Sat.

BCA OWB and Black Rhino look similar to Vedder LightDraw, except of absent screw to adjust retention.

·
Premium Member
13,813 Posts
You're gonna wind up with 10 or 15 anyway.......just throw a dart at your computer monitor and order the holster the dart hits.....gotta start somewhere.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You're gonna wind up with 10 or 15 anyway.......just throw a dart at your computer monitor and order the holster the dart hits.....gotta start somewhere.
haha I've been hoping you'd steer me in the other direction...

Also ordered Garrett Silent Thunder STX 2.0, lead time 2-3 weeks.

·
Premium Member
13,813 Posts
OK then.....hold off on the dart throwin'. The Garrett Silent Thunder STX is a good place to start. LOVE the leather lining.....you don't find many holster makers offering that. For the life of me, I can't figure out what type of glue or the process he uses to attach the leather to the kydex. All I know is, its First Class.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts