Walther Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought some time ago one of those cheap belly band holsters complete with integral magazine pouch, the stretchable cloth strap fixes via velcro straps on itself. My first impressions initially when it arrived were not good and I didn't even try it. Big mistake, for some reason I tried it recently and to my surprise found it not only a joy to wear I can reach (with a stretch) the magazine. It tucks in close to the body, gas an easy snap release for a thumb break and really conceals the PPQ well! Don't laugh but I even find it more comfortable than my PPS Classic in a conventional IWB and dare I say it it prints even less! Because of the material it accepts most pistols and yes I can even wear the PPS in the same holster!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm a smaller framed guy who carries a Glock 23 all the time in a CrossBreed Supertuck and love the hell out of it! As I write this, I am carrying and sitting sideways on my couch with my feet up. Even being slightly pressed against the couch, I barely know its there. I've tried a few other brands but so far this one works the best for me. The ONLY issue I am trying to figure out about the Supertuck is keeping it in place and stop from sliding backwards.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts