Walther Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS Pre WWII brown marbled plastic one piece grips amd two matching finger rests from a 1938 Walther PPK. These are originals in excellent condition. Asking $250 each for the finger rests and $395 for the grips. Would discount price for purchase of all items. Contact me at [email protected] .

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts

So you did decide to sell them instead of looking for more huh

Sorry couldn't help but post that comment.... what you gonna get once they sold ??

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Uncut,

Yes, I decided to sell them. I already had a set of walnut grips and plain brown finger rests on the 1938 PPK and had stored the original grips and finger rests to preserve them. You know how it goes with guns, I recently got the bug to change something on the gun and put the originals back on it and decided to pursue two more original finger rests. I have four original mags, two with finger guards and two with flat plates. The pursuit of the finger guards (and your prior email) made me realize the value of the grips/rests! I am not a collector (the gun was brought to the U.S. by my grandparents in 1938) so the gun is valuable to me as a family rememberance, and as such, I will keep the gun forever! However, the grips/rests can be replaced by the walnut grips and plain rests that I already own and look great on the gun. The monies from selling the original grips/rests can be used to buy one or two additional guns to enhance my shooting fun.

Thanks for asking,

Bob, alias Tex Bond

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
It wasn't me that pointed out the Value of the Grips
however I remebered the comment about the Value of just the fingerrest itself mentioned on the forum... and just had to post my 2cents......

1 - 4 of 4 Posts