Walther Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Congratulations! I look forward to your detailed review once you receive it!

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am really surprised I got the call. There were 19K applications for 8K pistols and I was 9503rd in line. I received an email months ago telling me there wouldn't be enough pistols to fill my order and had given up hope.

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts
I am really surprised I got the call. There were 19K applications for 8K pistols and I was 9503rd in line. I received an email months ago telling me there wouldn't be enough pistols to fill my order and had given up hope.
It's great it worked out for you. Take some pictures if you get a chance. I think many of us are curious about the pistol.

·
Super Moderator
7,356 Posts
Already have a pretty presentable RR 1911, so didn't feel the need to chase one of the DCM ones.
Curious to see what they actually look like, so keep us posted.
Congrats!
Moon

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Barely 24 hours after the call from the CMP this one showed up at my place of business. Colt GI replacement slide on a Remington Rand frame (according to the tag). I (and some of my coworkers) ran about 50 rounds through it with no malfunctions or issues. Dead on accurate at 7 yards. This particular gun has not been parked and reparked like some of the examples I have seen. It's tight and silky smooth. I am happy to add it to the collection.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts