Walther Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The PPQ M1 (9mm) has 200 rounds through it. It's in excellent condition. I always buy a spare recoil spring assembly for my firearms. The extra one is brand new. Comes with three 15-round magazines. The gun has traction grips on it (they are not Talon grips). It also has a small dab of red finger nail polish on the front sight post. I have only taken it out a couple times and it sits the rest of the time.

Asking $485 for it, shipping is included in that; will accept USPS money order or certified check or paypal friends and family. It will be shipped from my local ffl dealer in South Dakota. Shipping to lower 48 states where 15-rounds is legal. All laws apply. Just message me if interested or if you would like to make an offer. Also if you would like more pictures, then message me and I can take more.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Price lowered from $550 to $485. Shipping is included in that as mentioned above. I will also hear offers. Message me if interested.

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
After some further thought I think I am going to hold on to my PPQ for a while. I might sell it later on, but after looking at it and holding it again I just like it too much. This can be closed for the time being.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts