Walther Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For my birthday, I got a Clinger Stingray for my PPK. The holster retains my weapon much better than the leather-and-kydex holster I originally purchased from another supporting vendor. The holster's ride-height renders it more comfortable for appendix carry than my old soft suede Bianchi IWB holster. Today, I bicycled with the PPK/Stingray a few miles in street clothes and, just a little while ago, played baseball out back with my son. No problems, no dropped firearm, no discomfort. I'm very pleased with this item.

Edited to add photos. They're blurry because I'd monkeyed with the flash settings for another photo and it didn't go off.

After a week with this holster, every day, I still like it. Mostly appendix carry, sometimes at four o'clock. Four o'clock, while still fairly comfortable, results in a slight bruise around kidney level likely due to ride-height, if that is the term I want.

Attachments

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stingray + PPK AIWB Suit & Tie

I carried my PPK last weekend with the Clinger Stingray. Had to wear a suit and tie. Appendix carried - so comfortable, I almost had to check to see whether I still had it. Great holster. I highly recommend it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts