Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I gave Clinger Holsters a try about two years ago, and now own 9 of them, I have tried others but have settled on Clinger for my EDC , I use their Stinger style with no cant, and wear it appendix style , but I'm not limited to just one position with a no cant holster, it can be worn strong side , cross draw, appendix, my gun is easy to draw whether, standing sitting, driving, but the main reason I have stayed with Clinger, is the quality they give me in a Kydex holster, the fit and finish is the best I have found, the hardwear is top notch as well, the clip they use is heavy duty and stands up day after day, you have to wait a few weeks to get your order, but it is worth the wait IMHO...

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
I just got one for my P99 and the clip is more flexible than most I have handled. You said yours have held up, were they really flexible when you first got them too?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I just got one for my P99 and the clip is more flexible than most I have handled. You said yours have held up, were they really flexible when you first got them too?
If you are talking about Clinger holster clips, all of mine have been heavy duty and made well to stand up and stay put on my belt, I should point out that I wear only strong gun belts that do not give way, mine are 511, I like their belts and they offer several styles to choose from, from canvas to leather, I use canvas, I stay with a 1 1/2 " belt width, when I put my holster on in the morning, it snaps on with authority and I have never had any of my Clinger Stinger holsters come loose or pop off, I have had other make holsters pop off when sitting or just squating down, my Clinger stays put and I know it is because of design and hardwear used, just remember no iwb Holster will stay put on a none gun belt, gun belts are just as important as the holster you choose to wear..hope this helped...

·
Registered
57 Posts
Love it

Got a Clinger Stingray for my P99/9mm and I love it.

Attachments

Reactions: ronin11

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have the Stingray for my PPQ M2 9mm, my PPQ 45, and one for my Colt 1911. BEST HOLSTER PERIOD. I will also get one when I purchase my Commander later this year.:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts