Walther Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is it that one has to do to purchase a class 3 weapon or suppresor?my p99 for instance,also i want to make my ruger 10/22 full auto what do i have to do to get my gun this way and,a'ok with the feds.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
You cannot legally make your Ruger 10/22 full auto, so forget that. If you want a suppressor, or other Title II weapon, you should start here:

NFA FAQ

Check your local state laws too. They may forbid you from owning Title II weapons.

Regards,
James

·
Registered
88 Posts
For you ruger they do have a crake that mounts to the trigger the you manually crake to shoot more rapidly. I think it shoots 4 rounds per crake. I do believe they are legal to all but you would have to check up on that.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
why cant a class 3 smithy make my gun full auto?you can do it with glocks and alot of other guns also,or so it seems

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Unless you are a Class 2 manufacturer and are making it for Law Enforcement or the Military, you cannot convert or make any new machine guns after May of 1986. If you are not Law Enforcement or the Military or a Class 3 dealer, you cannot possess any machine gun made after May of 1986.

Did you read the FAQ

James

·
Registered
158 Posts
This is a Walther P99 forum.  Mods, how about closing this down?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
this is the same as the suppressor for a p99 where talking class 2&3
not just a 10/22 the post you wrote cigarman is a waste of time. its not hurting you we didnt ask you to read it.mind your own....by the way thanks again extremist for the fax it was a very big help.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Okay, let's keep everything civil here please

Agreed, I'm moving this to General Discussion - although it still needs to be Walther focused.

There may be people interested in Class 3 items for their Walthers (like a suppressor), so I'll leave it up - as long as it remains civil.

James

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.