Walther Forums banner

Which do you CCW and why?

• CCW single stack (PPS, CM9,Shield,etc)

Votes: 21 77.8%
  • CCW double stack (Glock 26, XD compact, Glock 19, etc)

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
21 - 21 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Don't need to, I feel safe. I carry when I do Craigslist transactions or when visiting questionable neighborhoods.
I wish I knew were crimes were going to occur.
Having lived up there, I will say Hershey and surrounding areas are pretty safe. The crime is, generally, in the larger cities like Harrisburg, which still isn't that big.

That said, even the smallest towns have crime and you never know, especially in a tourist town like Hershey, when bad guys are going to venture out for a little "fun".

When I lived up there, I travelled a large part of the state extensively for work. Mostly small towns and smaller cities. I don't remember ever feeling unsafe, even in Philly, which had been in the top 5 or 10 cities for murders for a long time. Philly has some very specific neighborhoods to avoid, while Center City is heavily patrolled and heavily populated, and it tends to be lower crime.

I didn't have a carry permit when I was up there, which was less than a year, but I really never thought twice about it. Here in Atlanta, it's another story entirely.

21 - 21 of 21 Posts