Walther Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,421 Posts
Starting to appear on Gunbroker, looks like the sights are different.
It's interesting there's not been a peep from Walther on this "+" model.

I realize the CCP is not their marquee pistol but you'd think they put out some sort of press release.

·
Super Moderator
2,421 Posts
As the M2+ is now listed on Walther's website, I assume it's a legitimate product offering.

I just sent a message to Walther's Customer Service asking for the differences between the M2 and M2+.

I'm currious as to what they will say.

·
Registered
361 Posts
The CCP has not been listed on Walther's German website for some time, neither as M2 nor as M2 +. The same applies to the English version of this website. Apparently Walther no longer sees a great future for the CCP in Europe.
However, the CCP is still offered by the large German hunting and weapons store Frankonia with stainless slide and black one. The price of the black version is reduced.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
As the M2+ is now listed on Walther's website, I assume it's a legitimate product offering.

I just sent a message to Walther's Customer Service asking for the differences between the M2 and M2+.

I'm currious as to what they will say.
From what I see on the Walther site, the + has the sight cutout same as Glock 19/17, and the slide is machined better.

·
Super Moderator
2,421 Posts
From what I see on the Walther site, the + has the sight cutout same as Glock 19/17, and the slide is machined better.
Yes. I received a response from Walther CS.

The M2+ does indeed take Glock sights.

I think this is a positive development as the sights on the previous versions of the CCP were one of the areas of criticism.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Yes. I received a response from Walther CS.

The M2+ does indeed take Glock sights.

I think this is a positive development as the sights on the previous versions of the CCP were one of the areas of criticism.
My LGS told he should have mine by Friday or Tuesday. His distributor has 30 in stock. I guess Walther is starting to catch up with production.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts