Walther Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,791 Posts
Yep, I ran the UPC too.....everything I looked at seemed to be a regular ole CCP M2 .... don't know nuttin' bout no 'plus'. I chalk up the '+' to some of the pictures the online sellers will post sometimes, showing a picture of a P99C with (elongated) slide stop levers (like the PPQ)....but NOOOOOOO, they're not actually selling THAT pistol....they don't even have that pistol....they just grabbed the picture from the internet. I think they just pulled that '+' outta their #*& or something, or maybe it was a typo.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Super Moderator
2,416 Posts
I was hoping the "+" meant: "plus it works!"

Apologies to the CCP guys on here but I think it's pretty common knowledge the gun had a rough start with quality and reliability issues.

Hopefully that's been dealt with now and the things are as reliable as a self-defense gun ought to be.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
BWAWAWAWAWAWA.......... 😂 😂 😂 😂

I'd just taken a sip of coffee when I read this.....I couldn't help it....I laughed and out came the coffee.
This is showing up on Gunbroker. It’s a CCP M2 with a model # 5083500 which doesn’t even show up on the Walther site. The sights are different.

·
Super Moderator
2,416 Posts
This is showing up on Gunbroker. It’s a CCP M2 with a model # 5083500 which doesn’t even show up on the Walther site. The sights are different.
Did they go to Glock pattern sights???

1 - 20 of 28 Posts