Walther Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay guys and gals I’m in need of some help regarding my Walther CCP m2 9mm. I just recently purchased the gun and decided that I was going to go see how she shoots today. I shot 50 rounds of sellier and bellot 124gr and then decided to switch it up and try hornady critical defense ammunition through it. I was about 65 rounds in went to pull the trigger and there was no uptake. I though we’ll I must’ve misfired so I waited a few and cleared it and tried again. That’s when I realized the problem so I cleared the gun and tried to field strip it to determine the issue. However, I couldn’t. I’m assuming because the red in the back of the gun that tells you when it is loaded/chambered was showing. When I pull the trigger nothing happens...no click no nothing, almost as though it was on safety... any ideas as to how to fix it or where I should take it to get it looked at?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Put an empty mag into the gun to pull the trigger. The issue you are having is that the CCP has a magazine safety, which means that the trigger does not release the striker unless a magazine is in the handgun.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts