Walther Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i have had my ccp m2 for a little bit now. Got the cleaning down to a science to where the gun typically performs flawlessly. Unfortunately now my safety will not disengage when I turn it off. Lever moves into fire mode but there is no tension on the trigger with gun cocked and round in the chamber. Contacted walther support but no one responds on the weekend. Anyone else have this issue?

·
Registered
628 Posts
I would check this first:

There is a small spring loaded bolt under the trigger bar. When the safety is on, the trigger bar is held down. When the safety is off, the trigger bar is pushed up by the spring loaded bolt to engage the action. If you do the field strip procedure and remove the slide, you can see what is going on with the trigger bar when you move the safety.

If you have the 380 version of the CCP, the magazine would also need to be inserted.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The trigger bar is too low and the spring loaded bolt is fully extended. This is keeps happening. If i push trigger bar up so that it catches it only functions correctly for a few shots. I suspect trigger bar is out of spec or the spring loaded bolt.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts