Walther Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw that Kirby's Facebook friends are talking about the new version of the CCP (M2). No tools needed to take it down, and supposedly an improved trigger.
How much of our wish list will we get improvements on?

·
Registered
629 Posts
And now the CCP sub forum will have activity again.

Reactions: CA SURVIVOR

·
Registered
173 Posts
Dear Walther Arms,
Please have a plan on ccp classic trade in for credit or a ccp owner loyalty program. I am planning to purchase a kk500 rifle. If you don’t have a a ccp program in place, I will purchase an Anschutz instead of kk500.
I know, I am just one person with a big wish. I currently have 4 walther pistols in my collection and hope to own more walther firearm in the future.
Thank you.
SH.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Agree. Get the CCP owners on your side. Am in the market for a Q5 match.
Dear Walther Arms,
Please have a plan on ccp classic trade in for credit or a ccp owner loyalty program. I am planning to purchase a kk500 rifle. If you don’t have a a ccp program in place, I will purchase an Anschutz instead of kk500.
I know, I am just one person with a big wish. I currently have 4 walther pistols in my collection and hope to own more walther firearm in the future.
Thank you.
SH.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
153 Posts
Dear Walther Arms,
Please have a plan on CCP classic trade in for credit or a CCP owner loyalty program. I am planning to purchase a kk500 rifle. If you don’t have a program in place, I will purchase an Anschutz instead of kk500.
Thank you.
SH.

I would buy the CCP M2 in a heartbeat if a trade-in policy was put in place by Walther. I love everything about my CCP EXCEPT the damn take-down. However, I'm not holding my breath for some credit/trade-in policy change. :(

·
Registered
36 Posts
I would buy one also with some form of Walther loyalty program. Currently own a Creed (which I love) and a CCP, that I also love. But I’d be up for a new model!

·
Registered
175 Posts
"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." The CCP was the most unreliable, annoying firearm I have ever purchased. In fact, I experienced more flaws and failures with the CCP than all the other pistols I have owned, combined.

I wouldn't accept a free CCP mod2 if I had to promise to carry it for six months in order to get the free one. There are too many reliable options out there, pistols of about the same size and purpose that actually go "bang" every time the trigger is pulled.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
People can always trade their CCP M1 and some cash for a CCP M2...

Reactions: ArnoldPalmer

·
Registered
36 Posts
Man some haters on here....
As far as my CCP the only problem with feeding has been PMC. Come to find out the PMC that I had was a few MM shorter than the rest.

Although I do have to say I probably would not buy the CCP M2 because I watched a review on the gun and it still has the same crappy sites on it. I don’t care for them on M 1.

As far as the break down issue, it really isn’t difficult to do on the M1.
Not worth buying another one just because of that.
Sure if they offered up some big discount I’d take one.

From what the guy said the trigger reset was also very long.

So instead I picked me up an HK P30LS V3S. .40 S&W!

·
Registered
158 Posts
I have to agree with you Radz. I don't know what's going on over at Walther (or should I address this to Umarex?), but they are missing really basic stuff. The sights were a frequent point of criticism on the M1, as was the trigger.

The takedown was an annoyance, but you make a gun good enough, people will learn the takedown (there's a video up showing a tool-less takedown of the M1, and it wasn't hard with a pen or paperclip anyway). Oh well, at least there are aftermarket sights for it for those who want them. That only took two years after the M1 came out.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have to agree with you Radz. I don't know what's going on over at Walther (or should I address this to Umarex?), but they are missing really basic stuff. The sights were a frequent point of criticism on the M1, as was the trigger.

The takedown was an annoyance, but you make a gun good enough, people will learn the takedown (there's a video up showing a tool-less takedown of the M1, and it wasn't hard with a pen or paperclip anyway). Oh well, at least there are aftermarket sights for it for those who want them. That only took two years after the M1 came out.
Who makes these sights? I may be up to get some.
I really do like the M1 as far as shooting it (in a well lit area of course so I can see the dang sights). And would consider it as a carry gun also. The trigger I can deal with.
Like you I really can’t understand why they left those two areas of improvement behind on the M-2. Shoot if they’d improved one or the other (sights/trigger) it would have actually counted as a new and improved gun to me then!

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
As far as my CCP the only problem with feeding has been PMC. Come to find out the PMC that I had was a few MM shorter than the rest.

Although I do have to say I probably would not buy the CCP M2 because I watched a review on the gun and it still has the same crappy sites on it. I don’t care for them on M 1.

It's hard to go wrong with an HK P30.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I really do like the M1 as far as shooting it (in a well lit area of course so I can see the dang sights). And would consider it as a carry gun also. The trigger I can deal with.
Like you I really can’t understand why they left those two areas of improvement behind on the M-2. Shoot if they’d improved one or the other (sights/trigger) it would have actually counted as a new and improved gun to me then!

https://www.amazon.com/TRUGLO-TG231W3W-Tritium-Handgun-Sight/dp/B071VMYNXH

https://www.amazon.com/TRUGLO-TG13WA3A-Tritium-Fiber-Handgun/dp/B072F8YVWG

https://www.amazon.com/TRUGLO-TG13WA3PC-TFX-Sight-Walther/dp/B0725K9JYY

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
I've got an M2 coming. Not sure exactly when it'll arrive, but I'm eager to put it up against my P365.

I wish Walther would have updated the sights too, but making it easier to take apart is much more important to me.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
I've got an M2 coming. Not sure exactly when it'll arrive, but I'm eager to put it up against my P365.

I wish Walther would have updated the sights too, but making it easier to take apart is much more important to me.
Let us know how it goes. I suspect many here are interested in how that works out.

·
Registered
36 Posts

It's hard to go wrong with an HK P30.
I finally had a chance to shoot it about a hundred rounds...what a nice piece of machinery!

·
Registered
36 Posts

https://www.amazon.com/TRUGLO-TG231W3W-Tritium-Handgun-Sight/dp/B071VMYNXH

https://www.amazon.com/TRUGLO-TG13WA3A-Tritium-Fiber-Handgun/dp/B072F8YVWG

https://www.amazon.com/TRUGLO-TG13WA3PC-TFX-Sight-Walther/dp/B0725K9JYY
Thank you! Will order me some for sure!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts