Walther Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called at least 10 shops today within 75 miles and finally found one. The all black CCP hadn't even been checked in! Pics when I get up there tomorrow afternoon.

·
Registered
362 Posts
There's a new shop opening next month about 0.8 miles from my house in Lakewood - I'm waiting until they open to see what costs they may have for the CCP. Though, they're pretty much already set on being my "home range".

·
Registered
9,438 Posts
Well, we were told May, July, August, November.....just never what year. :) At least they beat the end of the year deadline. Good to read we aren't hearing any Remington style issues. Haven't seen any around here yet. M1911

·
Registered
5,069 Posts
Anyone recall the end-of-the-world talk?

There is nothing left. The rapture is upon us! :p

I checked a couple of local places...i might as well have asked for a flux capacitor, or a jar of lightning.. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all...I am brand new to the forums, but have been reading for a while. Just wanted to chime in that I took a chance and headed to the Tanner show at the Denver Mart yesterday and scored an all black CCP (what I was hoping for) for a decent price. I belong to the Cherry Creek Gun Club and headed straight there to test her out. Put through about 150 rounds at 15, 25 and 30 feet. Solid grouping, good hand feel, and fun to shoot. I thought the recoil was as advertised. I normally carry an XDs in 45 or a Glock 19. After more time with this one, it might be my go to. In the next few weeks I'll put it through some more in depth testing, but I like it so far! Any folks near Denver, there were a few othe CCPs at various booths.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts