Walther Forums banner

can't find a PPQ M2 SC

9K views 38 replies 10 participants last post by  AggieRN 
#1 ·
Hello, I'm new to the forum and hoping I can get an assist on finding a PPQ M2 sub compact w/ night sights. Been looking all over and seems like no one has any in stock. None of the local shops, internet sites, nothing! If anyone knows or has an idea where I can get one let me know please. Thanks.

#4 ·
I followed the one on GB. It went for $650 shipped.
Not too bad in these times considering it included two new packaged Walther extension mags and TruGlo TFX Pro sights (I have those on a few guns) in a package uninstalled.
I didn't like the ad stating the owner never fired the gun and selling it used. Didn't feel right to me.

Reactions: Sundevil827
#7 ·
The answer is yes - and no - the PPQ SC is made in Germany and if you talk to Walther Cust Service they will tell you plant in Germany has been shut down Due to COVID. When in reality if you call Earls (number above in thread ) and HUGE Walther dealer. They will tell you Walther has used every factory and all tooling available to get a massive amount of PDP’s out into the market Including the German factory. The PDP is not even close to a subcompact and don’t think they could make it smaller than the PPQ SC. I have the PPQ SC - unbelievable trigger and conceals well with the 4” grip. Walther in my mind even with the Arkansas facility has never really understood the American market. I also have the CCP M2 in .380 and Walther dealers are livid they can’t get any answers from Walther on when more will ship. Customers are clamoring for the .380 and 9mm and they are sold out everywhere.

#24 · (Edited)
I received an email today from Omaha Outdoors. Their prices are a bit high but they did have an in-stock VP9SK's ($739) but it wasn't the LE version with extra mag and night sights. So I passed on it.

Omaha Outdoors
Hi Joe,

We wanted to notify you that per your request,
HK VP9SK Pistol 9mm 13 RD
is now back in stock.

The item is available on a first come first serve basis and could sell out quickly.

If you see the item as Out of Stock, we will notify you two more times. After the 3rd attempt, you will need to fill out the Notify Me form again and wait for the next incoming shipment. You can unsubscribe with the link below.

Regards,

Omaha Outdoors

#28 ·
Just got an email from Earl's. It's the standard version and not the LE. If I go PPQ SC, like a VP9SK, it has to be the LE version.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.