Walther Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
I know I seen a place ... I think they are in Germany and I am not sure if they import them......
I also seen a place that has P22 frames.....I will keep my eyes and ears open on that one.....

·
Registered
130 Posts
WaltherAmerica will not sell P99 frames. They will replace yours if it is damaged or broken, but the original must be sent back to them for destruction.

You cannot import frames into the U.S. from another country without the proper import license and the necessary taxation and customs duty. They are considered firearms by BATFE and must go through licensed transfer via Form 4473.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Yea I think that BATFE is what stops many German's from Importing those nice parts for the Walther's you just can't seam to get.....
"Germanguns.de" was the place I seen the P99 frame..I am almost 100%.. but the american part of that website does not work anymore...
They used to have frames ... barrels for the G22 in 25 inch threaded... and so forth....

·
Registered
86 Posts
Those darn frames were complete lowers for $65.00 US. I was so tempted to ask them if they would rip the parts out of the frame, keep the frame and just sell me all the parts to the lower. I don't see them on the German part of the site anymore so I guess the frames are no more.

Wonder how many ordered the full frame from them, If you did I would not start a "I ordered a frame from Gemanguns.de" thread under this.

Rockets Out.....

PS: Blueiron is right on.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
I thought I saw it on Germanguns.de.... but like said there is nothing there anymore,.... they also had barrels for the G22 that were 25 inches and threaded...... but even when they were still on the website it said they were not exporting gunparts anymore......
Next time I take a trip to Germany I will get me one....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts