Walther Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi im puraching my first walther firearm today.. or atleast i would like to.. im looking to buy the walther p22 .22lr 5" because its a beautiful looking gun and i love to plink and i hear good things. My only issue it trying to find the best price. my dealer chargers i belive $65 usd and $15nix check.. his offer is $420.00 cash out the door. im looking to get it cheaper through a website maybe spend something like $380.00 idk but please give me links to websites you think are worthy and priced decently. OR advice on if i should just purchase the gun through him?

Looking at the following websites.
https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/89504

Walther P22 Pistol 22LR Target Black 5-inch USA Online Gun Store

http://grabagun.com/walther-arms-p22-22lr-tgt-black-5-usa.html

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
That was fast.! Congratulations though I'm sure you will have a lot of fun with it. Next it's time to look into a PPQ or P99c if you have a carry permit. Welcome to the forum. Lots of great people and great info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,834 Posts
I'm not sure why your thread is not in the P22 section. But the 5" pistol is exactly the same as the short barrel version except for the 5" barrel, 5" barrel sleeve and clamp on stabilizer. There is a lot of information up the P22 section and just about anything there applies to either pistol. Other than the longer barrel and stabilizer....exact same pistol. You can even swap barrels if you like. Be sure to look in the FAQ section...things up there seem to get overlooked. M1911

·
Registered
89 Posts
I was handling/checking out a P22 last weekend at my local Sportsman's Warehouse. Such a great feeling gun. Definitely something I hope to add to the collection someday. I think the retail price on the one I was looking at was somewhere around $379-$399, so I think you did fine. Have fun with it!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That was fast.! Congratulations though I'm sure you will have a lot of fun with it. Next it's time to look into a PPQ or P99c if you have a carry permit. Welcome to the forum. Lots of great people and great info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
appreciate it! yeah i was able to pick it up today.. got a nice pelican case for it.. thinking about buying the shorter spring and guide from amazon just to make life a little easier.. nope no carry permits in nj lol

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Take a careful look though the P22 section of the forum, including all of the Sticky threads. And don't forget to read the P22 Bible material.

·
Registered
81 Posts
None of my business but I get so frustrated with people that just piss money off. I bought my p22 online for $239, paid my FFL $30 so for $270 it was in my hands.
Regardless, buy lots of CCI mini mags, it's the only ammo that doesn't jam in the P22.

·
Registered
81 Posts
OP, are you sure you didn't buy a PPQ 22? That would explain the high price, although even the PPQ 22 can be bought for under 350.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you purchased the P22 be sure to secure your front sight. They have a history of falling out. I found this out after I lost mine this week. Trying to locate a replacement now.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts