Walther Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked around and found a handful of threads about people not knowing how to wear the Bundeswehr holsters on a belt since they're meant to attach to that whole harness. I got bored the other day and decided to finally make the holster my P1 came in useful. Using a vice and some scrap metal I pressed a belt depression into a piece of scrap steel and drilled 4 holes for the pins on the back of the holster, then I smoothed off the edges and finished it off with a little vht roll bar paint. The holster works pretty well now, I'm sure I'm not the first person to think of it but for anyone else that comes along and wonders how to wear that holster here is one method that works....best part is nothing was changed on the holster, it's just a bracket.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I just came across you post and think this is fantastic! If possible could to take a couple more shots of the bracket out of the clip please. I think I may make one similar to yours so I can leave the alice adapter and the rest at home for range days. Thanks!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Two words: Duct Tape!

:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts