Walther Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Read Only
5,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going to thoroughly clean my Q and noticed my trigger bar is broken...

I suppose what I want to know is should I send Fort smith the pistol, or simply ask if they'll send me a new trigger bar?

I'm fine with it either way, but I figured if they send it to me, I don't have to deal with sending it in, and then making sure I'm home to sign for it when it comes back.

I know it also depends on what they want to do too. Guess I'll have to cal them Monday and see.

·
Registered
365 Posts
I was going to thoroughly clean my Q and noticed my trigger bar is broken...

I suppose what I want to know is should I send Fort smith the pistol, or simply ask if they'll send me a new trigger bar?

I'm fine with it either way, but I figured if they send it to me, I don't have to deal with sending it in, and then making sure I'm home to sign for it when it comes back.

I know it also depends on what they want to do too. Guess I'll have to cal them Monday and see.

I'm sorry to hear that happened to your PPQ. Is it a 9mm version? I hope Walther takes good care of you on this.

·
Read Only
5,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
About 5500-6000 rounds, and it's a BB code (2011). I'm second owner.

It's always had a little bit of a gritty trigger, this must be why.
I'll give 'em a call Monday and see what they want to do and update here accordingly. Damn..at least I have spares, though. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.