Walther Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I bought one ppq sc on the 24th and I got the full size on ordered and payed for today on the 31st from the same FFL but haven't filled out the background check form yet not until it comes in anyway. Will the FFL have to fill out the multiple purchase ATF form or not? Cause I waited 5 days.

·
Registered
202 Posts
In my experience the waiting starts on the day if purchase. You should be able to do everything when you pick it up and walk out the door with your Walthers

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
In my experience the waiting starts on the day if purchase. You should be able to do everything when you pick it up and walk out the door with your Walthers
But will the FFL report it to the ATF. I waited five days business days before I purchased the second handgun on the sixth day after buying the frist. That's what I'm asking.

·
Super Moderator
7,183 Posts
Are you dealing with a state restriction, or is there now a concern with the BATF and multiple purchases in a short period of time?
Moon

·
Registered
23 Posts
So I bought one ppq sc on the 24th and I got the full size on ordered and payed for today on the 31st from the same FFL but haven't filled out the background check form yet not until it comes in anyway. Will the FFL have to fill out the multiple purchase ATF form or not? Cause I waited 5 days.
If you pickup both on the same day, you can fill out one form. There are lines for multiple firearm entries on one form.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
If you pass NICS you can pick up all the guns you want on that number as long as you do it on the same day at the same time and satisfy the waiting period for the first purchase. Some states may vary. Two guns gets reported but it's not a big deal. Nobody ever sees what you actually bought unless it ends up in the hands of the cops. Gun purchases are not reported to the ATF.

·
Premium Member
13,621 Posts
I seems as though ole timetraveler might have hopped into his Delorean and energized the flux capacitor and accelerated to 88 mph.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts